Friday, May 21, 2010

New Blog Western Investor

Hi guys,

After a long and sporadic absence I have decided to start up my blog in a meaningful way again after semi retirement for the last few years. I have posted on stockhouse for years but am looking to reach a different audience. Not the small amount of Canadian retail investors that it appeals to but hopefully more of an international audience with blogspot. I consistently pick winners that gain anywhere form 50% to 1000%+ such as my most recent picks over 1000% Teck (TCK/B.TO) and Bankers Petroleum (BNK.TO).

I focus mainly on Canadian junior resource companies but you can find me picking apart and analyzing any sector that is hot and the herd is piling into, although I prefer to get there early and wait. It is a much more satisfying picking a new winning trend or stock early than identifying something to go along the ride with. I hope to keep this blog active and am trying out different sites to post on.

I like the HTML editing factor, although I am not one to dress up my posts much. But what will sell my the most is how I can integrate all of my social media sites into one. It would be nice to be able to post on one blog and have it picked up by all social sites like twitter, facebook, and the various blogs I have around the web such as Ihub, SI, and Stockhouse. Anyway, so I will try it out here for a while and see how my audience takes.

In addition to Candian Junior resource stocks, I have a keen interest ion the global economy and how it relates to currency markets, gold, and global markets in general. I will try to identify winning positions in the currency markets as well which is a new twist.

I hope with you my readers that we make this one of the best business/economic/stock blogs out there.

Cheers!

Western Rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment